Saturday, April 23, 2011

Colenz Colon Hydrotherapy

Last week I had my first colon hydrotherapy, or "colonic", experience. I had it scheduled for two consecutive days, just because I felt it was a better choice for myself since it was a first-time thing. I don't want to offend anyone but I will try not to be as graphic as I tend to be in real life. For the sake of your imagination and the thought of poop.


Has anyone else ever come across a Colenz enema kit/unit?

I must say, it was a nice thought that a lady didn't have to sit next to me the whole time as a tube flushed my colon out of old fecal matter. That's usually what I think of when I picture real medical colonics. Also, small talk would just make it feel as if I'm trying to use a public bathroom while a work colleague nonchalantly carries a conversation with me while we're both simultaneously going pee (which actually happens all too often!). The most important aspect of this procedure was that it was private.

Before paying for my first session (only $55!), the kind lady that worked there, Pam, asked if I would like to see what I had released. I quickly thought it through as she went to go get my electrolyte drink and I made up my mind to see it. Sure.... Sure. Yes.

Apparently Pam said I released a lot for a first time session. She kind of looked half surprised. Not sure whether that was good or bad but we we're both concerned with what I would release the following morning. There was a questionable substance which she named "undigested meat" but I've been a vegetarian for well over 5 years! I went with mango fiber, but what do I know?

I was actually excited to come in the next day. I was feeling great! 45mins later and we inspected the 'released waste'. This time I was shocked. There was least two parasites!!! The one that looked like a worm really hit me. My mom suffered with a really bad tape worm when she was very young so this was scary stuff to me! Pam was surprised herself. She later told me that I am the first person to have released any parasite(s) with only 2 first-time sessions (usually it takes about 5-6 sessions). Hooray! She showed me a few recommended parasite cleanses and homeopathic herbs to rid of all parasites that may still be in my colon but I told her for now I will look into it. 

Post-colonic I've had much less gas, my tummy feels a little flatter, and my BM's aren't so inconsistently scattered throughout the day, just smooth sailin' in the morning. My main concern before deciding to get a colonic (or enema, whichever you prefer to 'consider' a Colenz unit) was that I felt very constipated, bloated, and gassy. I will definitely schedule for another session later in the year. 

1 comment:

  1. I do not know if you would be interested in my case.Here is Dr Itua Contact Information,drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or www.drituaherbalcenter.com He talks on Whatsapp too.
    I was treated for Hepatitis C genotype 2 commencing on january 14, 2017. I was treated with Dr Itua Herbal Medicine which he prepared and send to me Via EMS Courier service and I received it @ Ohio Post Office .I drank for two weeks as he instructed me to and I was cured.Just in two weeks,Isn’t that joyful.yes i’m happy and my heart fills with joy.
    I carry a high risk of Lymphoma relapse due to constant exposure to the hepatitis C virus.
    In order for me to have the maximum chance of a cure from my Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Hepatitis C must be treated in a timely manner or my life hangs in jeopardy. Dr Itua made my life meaningful again.And to my friend Nicky who directed me to Dr itua herbal center i forever indebted to you my dear friend.Doctor Itua Assured me he can as well cured the following disease,HIV,COPD,DIABETES,HERPES VIRUS,HEPATITIS,

    ReplyDelete